- Street: 1172 Madison St
- City: New York
- Province/State: New York
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 11221
- Listed: August 13, 2018 8:40 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
These days, starting a new mobile project is getting complex with each passing day. It is all because of the changing and emerging technologies which have their own advantages and disadvantages. Sometime, it feels like a trap when you have to decide over having a mobile app but in which way web, native or a hybrid application.
This situation can become worse if you are not familiar with the professional app development in a technical way. It is very daunting for many clients to discover that which type of application will be beneficial for them. Here, we will try to give a clear vision over all three types of mobile application development which will prove handy in making decision by the clients.
First, we will talk about mobile web applications. These applications are predicted to be the future of mobile apps development. Now, we discuss the pros and cons of these mobile web apps.
1. It is a cross platform development.
2. No patented programming language.
3. Make easier reuse of enterprise technology.
4. Free of app stores.
5. It has open standards.
1. It has no disconnected state.
2. It has no access to Phone senses.
3. Testing on various devices is a challenge.
4. Require writing of multiple implementations.
5. App store has no role in marketing & distribution.
Next are the native apps which are advantageous in case we want to access phone’s senses. It promises to deliver uncompromised and great end user experience. Its majority of functions want disconnected access
1. It gets native access to phone senses.
2. It also gets native access to phone data.
3. It has rich GUI features.
4. It offers offline storage.
5. App store plays a big role.
1. Plenty of development technologies available.
2. Different Integrated development environments
3. It requires high supporting cost.
4. Needs to pass process of app store approval every time.
Last are the hybrid applications. This approach is good when you are planning to mobilize an existing web app. It will give you the mixed benefits of native as well as mobile web applications.
1. Disconnected state is possible in hybrid apps.
2. Some of the screens can be developed natively.
3. Notifications can be supported.
4. It also gives App store exposure.
5. It decreases the cost for multiple platforms.
1. It decreases user experience for mobile web delivered content.
2. It gives offline access not trivial for mobile web access.
3. Multi platform wrapper requires native & web technology whereabouts.
If you are interested in hiring professional and skilled Mobile apps developers click here
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Search Classified Ads
- Devonian Hotel & Suites
- Believe It….
- data entry service, data conversion services, ocr scanning, document management, data outsourcing companies
- Website Development
- Wholesale coffee beans
- Chick show: Drop Dead Diva S1-S4 blue-ray for sale
- Indian Cuisines in Cochrane
- 2002 ford ranger XL for sale
- Exotic European style chair
Popular Ads Overall
- ⚚Psychic Amanda Canadas Most Powerful & Acct Reader Real Result⚚ (1615 views)
- The Technique Linked To TOSHIBA NSK-T6901 keyboard (1489 views)
- Star Choice / Shaw Direct 75E Satellite Dish w/ Quad Output LNB (1427 views)
- Lose Weight with Plexus Slim New to Canada (1393 views)
- data entry service, data conversion services, ocr scanning, document management, data outsourcing companies (1164 views)
- Globalstar GSP-1700 Satellite Phone (Silver) + Vehicle Install Kit (GSP-1700-BNL-SLV) Only $999.00!!!!! (1093 views)
- COMPLETE home office with HIGH-END Dell laptop and MUCH MORE! (1039 views)
- Wholesale coffee beans (1037 views)
- 2002 ford ranger XL for sale (957 views)
- COZZY CANADA GOOSE JACKET FOR SALE (956 views)